Our Prepare/Enrich Certified Facilitators will guide you through the premarital counseling sessions. You can choose the standard version or the faith-based version and the therapist will customize your sessions based on your requests and unique needs.
• Explore strength and growth areas
• Strengthen communication skills
• Identify and manage major stressors
• Resolve conflicts using the Ten Step Model
• Develop a more balanced relationship using the Couple and Family Maps
• Understand personality differences and maximize teamwork.
• Explore and understand each others expectations of relationship roles, marriage, children, parenting and spiritual beliefs.
• Step 1 – Both partners will complete the Prepare/Enrich assessment. A code will be emailed to each of you. The one-time assessment cost is $35 and is paid online to Prepare/Enrich. The assessment usually takes around 45 minutes to complete. Each partner completes the assessment individually.
• Step 2 – Set up appointments to meet as a couple to work through the 4-8 60-minute sessions using the Couples Workbook.
• Step 3 – At the end of the 4-8 sessions, you will be provided with your Couples Report and a certificate verifying the completion of the program.
Value for Couples:
• Helps increase awareness of both strength and potential growth areas
• Stimulates discussion concerning issues vital to your relationship
• Primes couples for learning valuable communication and conflict resolution skills
• Functions as a preventative tool to help couples become aware of important issues before they turn into major problems.